Monday, August 06, 2007

The $%^*&#@*& Stole Another One

I brought in the 4 smallest pots yesterday, and overnight, someone came and stole one of the larger heavier ones. I'm so discouraged. It really upsets me that there's someone out there who thinks so little about other people's possessions. I'm sure that whatever jerk who took them have them in their back yard and is not from our immediate neighborhood. The pots have been out since May without incident. I kept whole flats of flowers out without incident.

I'm just extremely disappointed with society and people in general today.

Here's a photo of the pots from a few weeks ago:


They were bigger. The front two pots, and the one on the back step on the right were the ones stolen.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

It's a sad, sad day when you can't even keep flowers on your front porch. Who would do such a thing?k

August 09, 2007 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I have done here is I have one big concrete flower pot I fill every year, its to heavy to be carrried away.

August 11, 2007 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home