Monday, June 18, 2007

Application Review

We now have a completed rental application, which I'm reviewing. All and all my gut says "approve," but I have to dot my i's cross my t's, which I'll do tomorrow. This is one of the parts I don't like-not doing overkill, but making sure that even if my instincts are wrong, we have the best outcome. We will, of course, run credit checks, which help.

For the best prospects, there's not really a rental history to evaluate. (ie. landlords that I can call up and ask how they were as tenants).

This all should be finalized by Wednesday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The effort checking references is worth every second, When I started in the landlord biz I made the mistake of just going with my gut feeling and it cost me so much money .... not to mention seeing all of your hard work destroyed. Good luck !! Bill

June 20, 2007 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home